Personal Injury Attorney Serving Reston and Northern Virginia
After graduating among the top of her law class, Samantha joined the Hall & Sethi firm and has been practicing exclusively in personal injury litigation ever since. She is a tireless and dedicated client advocate who works hard to attain justice for her clients. Her work ethic and attention to detail have led to successful results in even the most challenging of cases. Samantha has litigated in many trial courts throughout Virginia and also obtained multiple successful results from the Supreme Court of Virginia. She is not afraid to push for success on her clients’ behalf, whether it means bringing a case to trial or appealing an unfavorable ruling. She has been featured in the Virginia Lawyers Weekly multiple times for cases resulting in large settlements and successful appeals.
Samantha handles many kinds of personal injury cases, including auto accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, falls, and bicycle and pedestrian accidents. In particular, she has had multiple successful settlements and verdicts stemming from drunk driving collisions. From forcing big companies to reform their safety standards to holding drunk drivers accountable, Samantha’s work as a Reston and Northern Virginia personal injury attorney has helped Virginia become a safer, better community.
Samantha is a native of Richmond, Virginia and earned her B.A. from Elon University in 2008. She obtained her law degree from Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis in 2011 where she graduated summa cum laude. While in school, she focused much of her time on human rights and equal justice and spent a summer interning for a group of judges at the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda in Arusha, Tanzania. In her free time, Samantha enjoys watching and playing various sports, particularly rugby and volleyball, as well as traveling, reading and spending time with her family.
- J.D., summa cum laude, Indiana University School of Law – Indianapolis, 2011
- B.A., cum laude, Political Science, Elon University, 2008
Professional Associations & Bar Memberships
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Young Trial Lawyers Leadership Committee
- Amicus Curiae Committee
- Co-Chair Diversity & Inclusion Alliance
- Women’s Caucus
- Fairfax Bar Association
- National LGBT Bar Association
Publications & Seminars
- “Dead Man’s Statute,” VTLA Wrongful Death Retreat, November 2018
- “The Little Duty That Could: A Primer on the Assumption of Duty Principle and Its Vast Applicability in the Realm of Negligence Law,” VTLA Journal, 2018
- “Declaratory Judgment Actions: Setting Your Client Up for Success from the Beginning,” VTLA Tort Law Seminar, May 2021