Trusted & Respected Advocates Since 1966
From defective airbags and seatbelts to hazardous toys, product liability issues can arise in a number of cases. At Hall & Sethi, PLC, we represent clients who have been hurt by negligent manufacturers, product designers, and other liable parties. Whether you’ve been hurt by a defective automobile part or a defective household appliance, our team knows how to handle these complex cases.
There are three main types of product liability issues:
- The product is inherently defective in design
- The product is defective due to a manufacturing error or issue
- The product was designed without an adequate warning label
If you believe you have been injured by a defective product, our Reston and Northern Virginia product liability lawyers are here for you. Call (703) 991-1949!
Steps to Take in a Product Liability Case
Consumer products go through thorough testing and assessment to ensure they are safe for use. However, not all products meet the standards of safety–whether due to faulty design or negligent manufacturing. After suffering an injury caused by a defective product, it is important that you follow certain steps.
Make sure you do the following after getting necessary medical attention:
- Preserve the defective product—keep it in a secure location where it won’t be handled
- Document the injuries or damages the product caused (especially if you can’t store it)
- Keep track of any receipts, packaging, instructions, manuals, warranties, etc.
- Do NOT return the product or give it back to the store / manufacturer
The sooner you retain counsel following your injury, the better. Having a seasoned product liability attorney in Reston and Northern Virginia on your side can ensure the best possible outcome. Our team can help you gather evidence, review product reports and safety measures, and investigate any potential issues with the product and manufacturer.
Fighting for Injury Victims for 65+ Combined Years
When product testing and quality control fail to catch dangerous and defective products, consumers are the ones who suffer. If you or a loved one is dealing with the repercussions of a defective product, Hall & Sethi, PLC is ready to pursue justice on your behalf.
Since 1966, our attorneys have handled some of the most complex injury cases in the state. You can be confident trusting your defective product case to us.
Schedule a consultation by calling (703) 991-1949.