Get Decades of Collective Experience on Your Side
Today, pedestrians are more vulnerable than ever given the types of distraction drivers face. When a pedestrian accident occurs, it can be devastating. If you or a loved one suffered serious injuries in such an accident, we encourage you to call our firm immediately.
Hall & Sethi, PLC has handled some of the most complicated car accident claims in the state, boasting a depth of knowledge that is hard to match. We are passionate about standing up for the rights of pedestrian accident victims, holding negligent drivers accountable time and time again.
Do I Have a Valid Claim?
While same cases may seem straightforward, others are a little more complicated. Determining whether or not you have a valid claim for compensation can be challenging. That is why our Reston and Northern Virginia pedestrian accident lawyers are here to help. We are well-versed in local ordinances and state statutes that impact these cases.
Some of the key factors that can impact whether or not you have a case:
- You were legally walking on a crosswalk or sidewalk
- You had the right of way and weren’t jaywalking or acting negligently
- There was a safety issue or hazard with the current crosswalk area (creating a blind spot, etc.)
- The driver who hit you acted negligently in some way (texting while driving, speeding, failing to check a blind spot, running a red light, etc.)
- You suffered serious injuries and damages due to this person’s negligent actions
- The insurance coverage of the driver involved / your insurance coverage
If your injuries were caused by the actions of a reckless or careless driver, do not hesitate to reach out to a skilled attorney for counsel. You could recover damages for lost wages, medical expenses, loss of enjoyment of life, and much more following a pedestrian accident.
Need Help? Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Our pedestrian accident attorneys in Reston and Northern Virginia know how trying this time can be. We are here to help you carefully gather all the information you need to present a strong and compelling injury claim. From examining how quickly a stoplight changes colors to investigating the driver’s state of mind when the accident occurred, we leave no stone unturned.
Hall & Sethi, PLC offers contingency fee representation for injury cases. Call (703) 925-9500 today to learn more about your legal options.